Propelics Webinar: Mobile Strategy for Manufacturing
How Can Mobile be Used as a Strategic Advantage for Manufacturers?
In this fast paced economy, manufacturing firms are having to not only keep up with customer demands, but also improve quality and reduce cost. With a workforce that’s spread across the globe and heavy reliance on supply chain management, quality and speed, firms are struggling to keep up with the requirements of execution needed for success.
As a result, we have seen:
- Manufacturing firms are left with thin margins to make minimum improvements
- Many employees still perform tasks via cumbersome and error-prone paper processes
- Huge disconnect in communication between employees, or with vendors and suppliers leading to inefficiencies
The benefits for mobile use within manufacturers for their own employees are not to be overlooked.
Watch Eric Carlson, co-Founder of Propelics, to learn more about mobile use cases within manufacturing and how to capitalize on this great opportunity.
Watch this information packed webinar to learn:
- Market trends in Enterprise mobile app use in manufacturing
- Objectives for manufacturing firms today – productivity and communication
- Most effective use cases for manufacturing business process
- How to quickly establish a mobile strategy and identify great mobile use cases for your employees
Eric Carlson, Propelics Partner.
Eric is a seasoned leader with a keen eye for emerging technologies. He is well respected in both technical and business circles, due to his ability to match up the right amount of technology "geekiness" with business understanding to craft truly unique solutions. As a seasoned executive, with startups through successful exits to his name, Eric has the experience to advise companies on the discipline and objective approaches that are needed to turn ideas into reality.