Webinar: Emerging Technologies Poised to Disrupt Healthcare
Healthcare operates in an increasingly digital environment.
Regulatory, economic and market forces pressure healthcare organizations to adopt a value-based care model that relies more and more on mobile technology to keep patients engaged. Further, to remain at the forefront, healthcare organizations must soon begin to integrate emerging technologies with consumer devices.
This webinar from Enterprise Mobility Leaders Axway and Propelics demonstrates how emerging technologies like Augmented Reality, Blockchain, and Neural Networks (AI) are poised to disrupt the healthcare space.
- Why healthcare is ripe for digital disruption.
- Which technologies will most impact healthcare and transform the patient experience.
- Key healthcare use cases for emerging technology.
- How Propelics & Axway help healthcare organizations devise an enterprise mobile strategy that takes full advantage of the capabilities and value of emerging tech.
James Hoshor, Sr. Mobile Strategist & Solutions Architect at Propelics.
– 20+ years experience in executive leadership, strategic planning and business development
– 10+ years developing enterprise mobile strategies and delivering great mobile experiences
Joanna Gorovoy, Sr. Director Product & Solutions Marketing at Axway.
– 12+ years Healthcare industry experience
– Consultant for digital health tech start-ups
– Focused on patient experiences & outcomes