Webinar: Building a World Class Mobile Testing Strategy
When it comes to building a mobile testing strategy, so many of today’s companies lack either the right tools, devices, testing methods, personnel, or environment necessary to get the job done effectively and efficiently. Is your company ready? In this invaluable webinar, you’ll learn how to best prepare your organization for integrating mobile testing into its existing testing environment. And so much more.
Having difficulty keeping up with the number and scope of mobile devices your company must support? Do you feel like you’re a victim of the “I can barely keep up” syndrome—suffering under the ever-increasing weight of devices, systems, apps, updates, and test-cases?
Break-free of the mobile-testing quagmire and learn how today’s most successful companies are addressing these challenges to continue delivering superior quality mobile apps.
Join Propelics partner, Shahab Choudhry, as he answers your most pressing questions and familiarizes you with key strategy considerations that elucidate the nuances and empower you to overcome the many challenges of Enterprise Mobile Testing.
In this webinar, the audience will learn about:
- Readying a team for new feature/rapid sprint testing
- Readying an organization for testing apps against new OS releases
- Automating a testing plan
- Available mobile-testing tools
- Testing for user-centricity
- How to test every app in a BYOD world
- Integrating mobile testing into a project plan
- Creating consistent, repeatable testing methodologies across systems and devices
- Navigating battery and memory management
- Procuring and maintaining testing devices
- Testing for mobile-specific considerations (e.g. phone calls, app-switching, gestures)
Shahab Choudhry, Propelics Partner.
Shahab is a visionary thought leader and builder of successful companies who has been at the forefront of trying to make sense of the various technology shifts in the past two decades. He has advised several startups, early stage companies and Fortune 500 companies in making the most of these technology shifts. His focus has been on new products and platforms for the enterprise. His track record as a builder of companies includes IPOs, successful acquisitions as well as a failed startup.